It’s crazy. In so many ways. Fair warning: This post is pure narcissism. Here’s what I’m learning about Zach and I:
- Zach should’ve married someone who could sew him a cool marching band t-shirt quilt. The best I’m doing is folding and storing them.
- I apparently have a towel fetish. Seriously…what are all these towels doing in here?
- My darling other half hasn’t gone on a good clothes shopping trip since high school.
- He was a way cooler kid than I was. Space Camp? German Lederhosen? Color me green!
- I’ve been clothes shopping a million times since high school, but have failed to throw anything out.
- I get an immediate sentimental attachment to clothes once they get a hole.
- Zach has a tiny alligator skull in a box. He’s cleaning out that box.
- We’ve subconsciously been doomsday preppers, but only for clothing, towels and sheets. If pillowcases become the currency of the future, we were totally set for life. Sadly, Goodwill is about to get our bounty.